The UChicago Mentoring Program strives to foster community at the University of Chicago through peer mentorship. UCMP provides incoming first-year students with upper-class mentors to aid in their transition to College and the University of Chicago.
The goals of the UChicago Mentoring Program are:
- To assist first-year students in building relationships with upper-class students.
- Provide first-year students with a personable connection to campus and the UChicago community.
- Aid incoming students in their transition to College and UChicago.
- Provide support and direction to first-year students when completing various to-dos relating to their transition to the University.
- Provide upper-class students with leadership opportunities and ways to engage and give back to the campus community.
Learn more about becoming a Peer Mentor by clicking here.